TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Information may be collected about you when you visit Susan Ee’s Website (www.susanee.com) or fill out the Contact Form (http://www.susanee.com/blog/contact.html). The types of information collected include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Your name, email address and location information provided when filling out the Contact Form or subscribing to the New Release Notification mailing list (http://www.susanee.com/blog/tell-me-when-a-new-book-is-available.html).
- The email subject and details of the communication sent through the Contact Form.
- The traffic data, location data, communications data and weblogs provided when you visit the Website.
DATA COLLECTION AND STORAGE
The information you provide when you visit the Website, fill out the Contact Form or subscribe to the New Release Notification mailing list is stored online and may be further processed. Please remember that the online transmission of information is not completely secure and that security cannot be guaranteed. The Website manager will do his or her best to protect your personal data; but, transmission of data is done at your own risk.
Your information will be used to:
- Ensure the most effective experience of Website content for you and your computer.
- Provide information requested via the New Release Notification mailing list subscription.
- Provide updates and changes to the Website.
You may choose, at any time, to stop receiving the New Release Notification. To unsubscribe, click on the link contained in any newsletter you receive by email.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO OTHERS
Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties as follows:
- For purposes of the sale, purchase, acquisition or transfer of business or assets relating to the Website, Contact Form or New Release Notification.
- When required by law to disclose or share personal data in compliance with legal obligations.
YOUR RIGHTS AND INFORMATION ACCESS
You may unsubscribe from the New Release Notification at any time. You may ask that your personal data not be processed for marketing purposes and that your information be removed from the Website manager’s records. If you wish to access information held about you, please leave a message via the Contact Form.